Natural Cleaning Hacks From The KINN Family
Ok, so I'm guessing you didn't think you'd find "natural cleaning hacks" from me on my blog, but really I'm just pointing out that there are some great ways to keep your home spick and span, without having to break the bank, or your elbow scrubbing.
As you can tell I'm into natural solutions, thats why I started company that sells eco-friendly, plant based cleaning products, but if you're looking for a few quick tips then read on... or if you don't fancy getting down and clean with sliced lemons and bicarbonate of soda then check out KINN's Natural Home Care Pack... they do the job just as well, and like I said, they're all plant based!
- Removing stubborn stains fromyour microwave can be easy peasy lemon squeezy! Fill a bowl with hot water and sliced lemons, microwave for 2-3 minutes. Remove the bowl and simply wipe the stains off with a damp cloth.
- Sparkling windows don’t require harsh chemicals. Vinegar mixed a little lemon and diluted with water is great for removing streaky marks and grubby fingerprints.
- Vinegar really is a miraculous cleaning product. When looking to remove stubborn water stains from taps soak a paper towel in white vinegar, then leave these paper towels on the stains for an hour or so and upon your return wipe clean for sparkling results.
- Look for products with natural cleaning agents like Sodium Bicarbonate and Sodium Citrate, which can be found in our eco-friendly plant based home care products.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water to clean ovens, spread the paste in the oven and leave for a few hours (please note the oven should be switched off!) and then simply coming back and wipe it clean.