Wellco. Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl
Because I'm never sure how my day could go and whether or not I'll get the luxury of making my self a healthy balanced lunch or even supper, I try to start my day as healthily as possible. Usually breakfast would be a spinach packed green juice and a heaping spoonful or two of The Super Elixir, however now that I have the Welleco protein powder and am getting back into my fitness routine I decided it was time to change my go to breakfast. (I'm tempted to try the Vanilla protein powder from Welleco, has anyone tried it?).
After a little too much instgram smoothie bowl envy one morning I decided it was time to try my hand at it. I always thought smoothie bowls would be ridiculously difficult because they look so pretty, and whilst I didn't have enough toppings to prettify mine for instrgam I am delighted by just how easy it was to make. So behold, my new go to breakfast, the Welleco. Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl!
Welleco. Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 tbsp of Wellco. Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 handful of chopped frozen banana, or you can use unfrozen banana
- 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter (I use whole earth)
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- A dash of coconut or almond milk (this depends on how thick or runny you want your smoothie bowl to be)
- 1 to 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop of granola, sugar free
- Fresh fruit
- Combine protein powder, frozen banans, peanut butter, almond butter, chia seeds and "milk" in a food processor, I love my nutribullet for this, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with granola and fresh fruit